1. A decent fire extinguisher for the home or car.
2. A good ladder
3. Donate a jacket to a shelter for a needy child
4. A first aid kit
5. Schedule a first aid course that you can attend with your teenager.
6. New surprise tires for your spouse's car that need them.
7. Hand warmers.
8. A good ice scraper for a car window makes a great stocking stuffer.
9. Get your husband's chainsaw sharpened.
10. Have the chimney cleaned.
Ok, now you have the idea. Put safety first. I hope you have a great holiday whatever it is you celebrate. From me I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Utilicom Safety, LLC