Thursday, July 29, 2010

Introducing uSafe!

uSafe is a new feature that I have for each of you to send me pictures of unsafe acts and/or conditions and what you would do to correct them. Get you camera's and cell phones out and send me what you find. Kind of like the picture of the lost load in Lubbock. He obviously didn't use proper tie down techniques. Please leave company names out of the photo and/or illegal acts. I will preview and decide what gets put on the blog. Have fun, but don't put yourself in harms way by taking the picture. If your driving, pull over. And down climb any fences or sneak around to get them. I think you can find plenty just out and about. Take care and be safe.
Craig

No comments:

Inspection is Crucial

Inspection is Crucial
Make sure you inspect your ladder regularly. Your safety depends on it!