Friday, March 11, 2011

Twitter

Once again I am trying to use twitter as another means of technology to reach out to all of my Utilicom Safety family members. I want to stay connected, pass information, identify high of points RappSession safety training topics and discuss safety issues I encounter in my daily walk. I hope you'll join me. Find and follow me on Twitter @usrappsession.

Craig Rapp
Utilicom Safety, LLC
PO Box 356
Diana, TX 75640
903 424-7453
Web:
www.utilicomsafety.com
www.rappsession.blogspot.com
Contact:
craig@utilicomsafety.com
rappsession@etex.net
Social Media:
Find Utilicom Safety, LLC on Facebook and follow me on Twitter @usrappsession.
Salus Primoris!

No comments:

Inspection is Crucial

Inspection is Crucial
Make sure you inspect your ladder regularly. Your safety depends on it!