Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back to normal.

On Thursday I will finally be back from what seems like a perpetual road trip this month! I taught an OSHA class at GVTC outside of San Antonio, I taught an OSHA class in Savannah last week and this week I am in West Texas on my monthly circuit training trip! I can't wait to get home. I owe my wife some couple time as it was our anniversary on the 23rd and I was out of town.
Summer is here and there will be young teens learning to drive, others with a tad more experience on the roads with friends trying to enjoy their summer, please watch for them on the roads. Usually there will be more motorcycles out enjoying the weather and saving fuel, so watch for them too!
Please drink plenty of fluids and stay in the shade. Take breaks and get plenty if rest during the day! Hot weather illnesses are to be taken seriously!
Have a great summer!

No comments:

Inspection is Crucial

Inspection is Crucial
Make sure you inspect your ladder regularly. Your safety depends on it!