Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Beginnings are Always Exciting

Welcome to my latest attempt at grasping technology. My original idea for having a blog was to reach all those clients that I train monthly regarding safety issues and reinforce that training through the blog. I have a feeling that this may become so much more.
As time progresses, I plan to incorporate pictures from recent accidents, highlight outstanding employees for their safety efforts, and post upcoming events that I, Utilicom Safety will be conducting.
So please come back often, review the information, and feel free to comment on any thing I post on this blog. Remember, the safe way is always the best way.
In Him

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, what's up with your photo? It looks like you were caught off guard by paparazzi stalker.

By the way: Welcome to the world of blogging. This is going to be fun.

Craig Rapp said...

I wanted to look unassuming and cool. What, did I not accomplish that? Rats.

Inspection is Crucial

Inspection is Crucial
Make sure you inspect your ladder regularly. Your safety depends on it!