Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SAFETY SLOGAN CONTEST

I would like anybody who wishes to send in their safety slogans to me here on the comments portion of this post. I will pick my favorite and use it in the next month's safety training Rapp Sessions and give the person who sent it all the credit. Please keep them clean as this blog is open to all. Try things like "Safety First Will Make Your Safety Last." (It's mine.) Go ahead, be creative, have fun. I might even put it on a hard hat sticker.

In Him

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "Safety is the cheapest insurance you'll ever buy"

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

This is a little cumbersome for a slogan, but I was thinking of the old Berma Shave signs:

If on a pretty girl
your eyes do linger
you'll cut more than wood
you can loose a finger
Berma Shave

Craig Rapp said...

An employee at Etex Telephone named Ricky Gilbert gave me the following slogan to post.

R U B N Safe?

Clever- Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

A Safe day is a Good day.

Billy Phillips ETEX Telephone

Inspection is Crucial

Inspection is Crucial
Make sure you inspect your ladder regularly. Your safety depends on it!