Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Man, It's Hot

Watch yourself this summer. It is very hot where I am, 102 today. I know I keep stressing fluids, but I am doing it again. Drink fluids all day. Don't risk it with this heat. If you don't need to be outside, then don't go. If you can do your shopping in the evening then do so. If you are going to exercise, do it early or late in the day. Take breaks often. If you feel the effects of the heat, stop what you are doing and assess yourself for symptoms. Be mindful.
Craig

1 comment:

John Wheeler said...

I've been on a no Dr. Pepper diet since June 25. (OK I had 1 DP on Monday night, but I was thirsty and there wasn't any water. I feel very good. 1/2 ounce per pound of body weight per day is what I heard. This Sunday we're going to down town Phoenix with a couple of pickups loaded with bottled water and hats to give out to the homeless. It will help them a little, but every little bit helps.

Inspection is Crucial

Inspection is Crucial
Make sure you inspect your ladder regularly. Your safety depends on it!