Wednesday, July 2, 2008

June Had Ups and Downs

Work wise, June was great! NTCA, TELCOM and Utilicom Safety all had a great OSHA conference on the 18-19th. We have had a lot of positive feedback on the session and I am excited about taking it around the state. If you attended the OSHA Rapp Session in June be on the look out for your cards and Regulation Manuals. I wanted to express my thanks to all that attended and to say how much I appreciate the candor, the courtesy, and participation that all provided. It was a great time for all I believe.
Personal wise, June sucked. With the diabetes and the weight fluctuation (it seems to be steadying off) I had some rough days. But after seeing the dietitian I feel much better and have learned what I can and cannot eat. Have been exercising more and feel alot better. July and August are starting to look really busy. I will be all over the place and eating will be a challenge.
Remember, keep yourself hydrated, cut out the high fats at lunch, and limit you carb intake.
In Him

No comments:

Inspection is Crucial

Inspection is Crucial
Make sure you inspect your ladder regularly. Your safety depends on it!